Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We are pleased to present
of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes
several updates for Bitfinex Pulse.
Download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app below:
You can also download the Android Application Package (APK) .
- Addition of search screen in Bitfinex Pulse
- Addition of notifications side menu in Bitfinex Pulse
- Addition of full-screen editor for Bitfinex Pulse
- Enabled support for comments in Bitfinex Pulse
- Enabled support for hashtags (e.g. #bitfinex), coin tags (e.g. $BTC) and user tags (e.g. @user) for pulses
- Addition of several new token icons and updated some existing token icons
- Addition of link to token’s article in the Ticker header
- Sped up the opening of the mobile app with the removal of login animation
- Updated translations for English and Russian, along with traditional and simplified Chinese
- Addition of API permission notice within the Bids & Offers panel
- Correct maximum leverage (20x) is now shown for Ampleforth (AMPLF0) Derivatives* orders
- Fixed data stream subscription
- Users who click on the back button while editing their Bitfinex Pulse profile details will now have their original profile details restored
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
The above changes have been suggested to us by our active user base.
Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us. Please share your user experience and help us to continuously optimize the Bitfinex mobile app.