Our customers are the heartbeat of our platform, and we want to make sure we’re always providing timely, efficient, and accurate customer support whenever our users have questions or issues.
What’s Causing the Increase in Wait Times?
It’s an exciting time for cryptocurrency – Bitcoin hit an ATH of $58,000 and Ethereum at $2,000! Because of this and the mainstream interest in cryptocurrency, we’ve seen a significant increase in customer support tickets. We understand that it can be frustrating to wait longer periods of time for answers to your questions – we’re working as hard as possible and continuously improving our processes to get you the answers you need. We do ask that you avoid opening multiple tickets as this will further delay our response. If your ticket is currently open, we promise we’ll assist as soon as possible!
What We’re Doing to Provide A Better Customer Experience
We recently launched a support Twitter handle, @BittrexSupport, so we can provide you with information and updates on our platform. Remember: We will never ask you to DM us personal information or ask you to send us cryptocurrency through social media. Please be aware of phishing accounts or emails that may target you for fraud.
We’re actively working on hiring more customer support agents to handle your tickets, while also making platform improvements to streamline customer service workflows. Until then, we’re working around the clock to address everyone’s tickets and your patience is greatly appreciated.
Our Most Common Requests
For the time being, please see our FAQ, which addresses common issues you may have. Below you’ll find some support articles which answer our most common support issues:
- How do I reset my 2FA?
- If you’re upgrading to a new phone and can’t transfer your 2FA app, be sure to first login and remove 2FA for easy set up. Don’t have access to your old phone? You’ll need to file a support ticket with us, providing all details requested on the ticket.
- How to troubleshoot Device Verification
- If you’re receiving a “Device Verification Failed” message, be sure to open the verification link from your email in the same browser you’re logged in from. If you are in Google Chrome, and clicking on a verification link opens Safari, verification will fail. Additionally, if you attempt to login on a desktop and tap the link through your mobile device, it will also fail.
- Why is my account disabled?
- If your account is disabled, you’ll need to file a support request to enable your account. There are many possible reasons why your account may be disabled, please see the article for further details.
- Questions about crypto deposits & withdrawals
- Depositing coins into your Bittrex account requires multiple steps and needs to be handled with care. It is important to thoroughly read each step to maximize the efficiency of a deposit and the security of your funds.